- The fees have to be paid for all the twelve months of the year. The monthly fee will be collected for three months at a time in advance. It is to be paid quarterly in the months of April, July, October and January.
- Fees should be deposited on or before 15th of the months. Deposition of fees after the prescribed date will entail a late fee of Rs. 50. The parents will kindly keep the pay-in-slip counter foils with them at least for two years and produce them whenever required by the school for checking, if necessary.
- The rate of fees is subject to change from time to time due to the increasing cost of teacher’s salary, maintenance and other expenses.
- Lapse in payment of fees on time will entail removal from roll. A Student will be re-admitted and re-admission fees will be levied. Fees once paid will be not be refunded.
- Fees will be deposited in the South Indian Bank, SLF Mall, IP Colony, Faridabad.drawn in favour of St.Peter’s Convent Kindergarten- (Nursery ,LKG, UKG). and St.Peter’s Convent School (I to VIII ).
- Late fee charges are Rs. 50/- per week.