Those seeking admissions to Nursery class should be within the age group of 3 years on 31st March. The admission to the subsequent classes will be as per the government guidelines on age. The age requirement for other classes will be as per the rule on the basis of the above. Admission to all the classes will depend on the appropriate classes. Information regarding them can be received from the school office two weeks before the beginning of the new academic session.
The admissions are done on the basis of an observation of the child. The school does not charge capitation fees. Offers of donations, valuable gifts etc.. are not entertained.
The application for Admission/Registration forms shall be accompanied by an authentic document containing the child’s date of birth. We accept date of birth certificate only from Corporation or Panchayat. No date of birth other than the one recorded on the birth certificate will be accepted. The date of birth once registered will not be altered. The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any student without furnishing any reason.
- Application for TC shall be given in writing before April 15th of the year.
- Application for TC should be submitted at the office by the parents at least 5 days in advance.
- Parents can get the registration forms online or from the school office between 08.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon on working days.
- Registration of a candidate does not guarantee his/her admission.
- It is compulsory to attach the following documents along with the filled form.
- Parivar Pahchan Patra (Family ID)
- Two passport size photographs of the child and one family photograph.
- Attested photocopy of birth certificate (child’s name should be mentioned).
- Residence proof.
- Photocopy of Mark sheet of the previous class.
- A copy of Aadhaar card of the parents and the child.
- Transfer certificate (original) to be submitted in the beginning of the session (April).
- Admissions except Nursery will be strictly based on the result of the admission test and merit. No admission test will be conducted for class Nursery. However, the applicant along with the parent will be called for a short interaction session with the admission committee, but admission for other classes will be as per the vacancies.
- Meet and talk sessions will be held after the registration forms are scrutinized and applicants will be informed individually. No subsequent requests for meet and talk sessions shall be entertained if the child is not brought for the session on the appointed day.
- If your ward is selected it will be informed.
- No student will be admitted without the original copy of the transfer certificate from the previous school and all the self-attested documents (mentioned above).
- After the confirmation of the admission, the admission fee shall be paid within next 07 days. The mode of payment shall be online (Bank details will be provided) with your child’s name and class mentioned.
- If the selected candidate does not take admission by paying the fee and completing other formalities within 10 days, he/she will not be reconsidered for admission later on.
- The management has absolute freedom in the choice of candidate for admission in the institution.
- There will be no reconsideration for the candidates if once not selected.
- Incorrect or incomplete information automatically disqualifies the candidates. Each applicant will be issued only one form per year.
- Documents submitted with the application form will not be returned.
- The application form is non- transferable.
- The child must have completed 3 years for Nursery on 31st March of the corresponding session for admission.