Bus facility has been provided for the convenience of parents and students, who are requested to follow the regulations stipulated below.
- No child will be permitted to discontinue bus service in the middle of the year .
- All bus commuters are expected to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival of the bus.
- The bus will not wait for late comers.
- Children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it has made a complete stop.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- The list of stops is prepared keeping in view for the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and it is always subject to change.
- When the bus is in motion students must not move in the bus not expose their heads or arms outside the window.
- No student is allowed to eat in the bus and should not throw anything inside or outside the bus.
- Shouting is prohibited in the bus. Courteous behavior is expected at all times.
- In case of any seat/seat cover etc. is torn or damaged, the cost will be recovered from the defaulter.
- The teachers and bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.
- Students must travel only by the buses allotted to them.
- English speaking is necessary in the bus and at the bus stops.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.